quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2009

Day Tripper


"Got a good reason for taking the easy way out
Got a good reason for taking the easy way out now
She was a Day Tripper, one-way ticket yeah
It took me so long to find out, but I found out
She's a big teaser, she took me half way there
She's a big teaser, she took me half way there now
She was a Day Tripper, one-way ticket yeah. It took me so long to find out, but I found out
She was a Day Tripper, a Sunday driver, yeah
Day Tripper, a Sunday driver, yeah"
Beatles
***
Viajar é uma das coisas que mais gosto de fazer!! Ontem, nossa banda fez o 1º ensaio e uma das músicas que tocamos foi Day Tripper!! A vida é uma viagem... Espero nunca parar de viajar, em todos os sentidos!!!
=]

Um comentário:

Aline disse...

ebaaaa!!!! honey tu vai ficar famosoo! =)


hehehe


beijãooooooooooooooooooo